Deep conditioning before washing or co-washing hair

I have turned back to doing this- its much more convenient for me. For one, it is almost annoying to hop in the shower twice. When I apply my deep conditioner, I use my pink spritz water bottle to wet my hair over my bathroom sink so I only have to hop in the shower one time to rinse out my DC and co-wash or wash my hair. I used to do this before but I stopped doing it because back then I did not own a spritz water bottle and I use to DC my dry hair which would make me use more deep conditioner than necessary! But I finally figured it out today :)

I am currently 31 weeks post today and super excited! I have become obsessed with snapping pictures of my natural curls/waves. I can see a difference almost every time I wash my hair. I am truly in love with my natural hair, something that for so long I never thought would be possible. See, the impossible is ALWAYS possible. If anyone would have told me two years ago that I would be doing this I would tell them to their face that they are a bold face liar. I would have never imagined all of this but today I am truly thankful and blessed :)



a few shots of my hair today:
 

















This is my hair in its most possible natural state- No product is in my hair! I had finished detangling my hair and sectioning them off into to parts so that I can wet my hair and apply my DC!!

Here, I just wanted to compare my wet hair texture VS my dry hair texture. I absolutely love them both!
After hiding my natural hair for so many years, I had no clue all of this was under that relaxer! Loving it!
Waves, waves, waves, and more waves. Still wondering what month 10-15 have in store for me!!! I can almost taste it!! lol.


Comments

  1. Hi thеre, just wanted tο say, I enjoyed this blοg post.
    It waѕ practical. Κeеp on poѕting!


    Visit my ωeb site back pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηоωdy! Тhіѕ ρost could nοt bе written
    аny better! Gοing through thіѕ article rеmindѕ me of mу previοuѕ roommate!

    He сontіnuаlly kept preaching about this.

    I most certainlу will fоrwаrd thiѕ artісlе to hіm.
    Fairly certaіn he's going to have a very good read. Thanks for sharing!

    my web site - core training with pialtes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!