My Perfect Wash and Go!

I have finally perfected my wash and go's! I've had great wash and go days but I was constantly struggling with trying to eliminate frizz. Today as I browsed through YouTube I payed close attention to Mahogonaycurls technique and how she achieves her wash and go styles. One technique in particular was what caught my attention and had the little voice in my head say, "try it! I really believe this will work for your hair as well". I did not even finish watching the video when I found myself in the bathroom trying this new technique. The technique is simple, all I did was apply Eco styler gel on my dry hair (you can also do it on wet or damp hair, just wanted to minimize my shrinkage- why I chose to apply the gel on dry hair) and section it off in really small sections. Apply the gel and continue until fully done- my hair looks and feels very moisturized, which is exactly what I've been longing for with my wash and go's.

I will continue to do this technique- maybe next time I will apply my oils and also apply the gel on damp hair. So far I am loving it. My hair is very defined, moisturized, and soft. This is most certainly my new go to style :)








































Comments

  1. After you applied the Gel what did you do next? It is not stated what you did after applying the gel. Did you proceed to wet your hair, sit under a dryer until the gel dried. We're longing to know what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you applied the Gel what did you do next? It is not stated what you did after applying the gel. Did you proceed to wet your hair, sit under a dryer until the gel dried. We're longing to know what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did absolutely nothing after applying the gel. I just let my hair air-dry since I do not use heat in my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did it leave the hair crunchy, because I find that I have to put leave in conditioner in my hair first to avoid that crunchy feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is crunchy just apply oil to your curls

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!