How I Preserve My Wash N Go's at Night (Pineapple Method)

 
 
 
I often get many questions as to how I preserve my wash and go- why does it lasts me so many days without having to refresh my hair. All I do is the Pineapple method seen in this picture. I simply wrap my curls in a regular or very high ponytail (I do not double wrap or tie my hair)- Next, I put on my satin scarf and boom! I'm ready for bed. In the morning I simply take my hair down and shake my hair to bring all my curls back down. I do not manipulate it or add any products until its time to wash and refresh my WnG which I do so on a weekly basis! Hopes this helps all those that have asked me.
 
 
Check the video above to get an idea as to how I wrap my hair at night to preserve my curls :)
 
 

Comments

  1. Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made
    or did you download it from somewhere? A design like
    yours with a few simple tweeks would really
    make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you
    got your theme. Thank you

    My web-site ... golf club at south hampton florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon
    your weblog and in accession capital to assert that
    I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

    My web blog las Vegas golf Courses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learn 10 things you probably don’t know about the hair http://www.the-healthiest.com/archives/442

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!