My 7 months hair growth progress report! From my TWA to NOW! (PIC)























Hair grows! All one has to do is care for it, nourish it and be extra careful when handling it! I am loving every stage of my natural hair! I still remember how excited and happy I was the day of my BIG CHOP! I would not change my decision for anything in the world! I have become way more creative in doing hairstyles with my natural hair than when I was relaxed. My go to style are wash and go's! Its so easy to just wake up in the morning, remove your satin bonnet, spritz your hair with water, shake and go about your day! I also enjoy rocking my two strand twists and twist outs!
I am very pleased with my hair growth progress in only 7 months! Its been an amazing journey- Cant wait to see me next year! :)

Peace & God Bless!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!