I am the greatest (Poetry)

Hey Look at me doing something like a Ninja!
But you weren't there, yeah that figures
Who, besides me can say
That they are proud of all I've accomplished today?
There I go again facing myself in the mirror
I'm my only friend
yeah, that figures

Why if I am doing so well
you don't celebrate me?
Yet when I'm doing bad you send me to hell?
You yell and tell on the things I don't do
Lets forget me for a minute and focus on you......

I'm so tired of carrying this burden for you
While u never attended
I did graduate school
But you call ME a fool
Yet the finger that u point at me is staring at you
Just look at it! pointing at you!
YOU are the fool!!!!

Everything I've done seems never enough
But one thing I will never do is give up
Although situations can sometimes get tough
Now you tell me who is weak?
Don't you dare utter a word as I speak!!!!
I've crossed the line that no one dared cross
It's when I found out
that I am the boss!

Funny how I believed I needed you!
In actuality I don't
I pity you
And as a reminder I will hand you this sticky post
Do yourself a favor and hang it up
So your ass will never forget
Being on my bad side is something you will regret
"Don't Need You" I repeat
Seems more like you're the one who is in need of me

Your rotten trees will never grow
Yet I have big trees
that grows & GROWS

I longed for a world that would be in awe (before me)
But its taking so long
For me to fall on my knees
NEVER will I belittle myself
Before anyone just 2 get approval of my greatness
Cause bitch I been discovered that I will forever be the greatest
I will forever be the greatest (echoes)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!