Makeup Pt 1

 Ive been open to creating makeup styles. I love blends. Not too much into one color theme makeup. Here are just two examples of my very own creations. The first look is pretty much bold- a bit exaggerated. Could be used for a photo shoot or a night out with your friends. The second look is a bit on the soft side. Warm colors giving you a very soft look. Could be used for just a regular day out- preferably during summer.

I have just gotten into creating new makeup styles. As I practice more- it shall get better with much more unique styles. Hope you enjoyed.

            Makeup # 1

            Makeup # 2

          Close up Makeup # 2

              Much more to come :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!