Hair treatment: Olive Oil & Honey mask

....And the journey to healthier and longer hair continues. After trying out the raw eggs and being satisfied with the results, I wanted to try something new recommended to me by a friend http://www.eyeshadowcult.com/. Her results look absolutely amazing. Very healthy with much volume, and thats what I am also looking foward to in my hair journey. For anyone else intrerested, this is a home made hair treatment. You can do it yourself right at home! I have not done this just yet but will try it this week. I will give you all some reviews on how it worked out for me.

Here is a video on how to blend the two:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!