My Final results with the Master cleanse Diet (Video)

Feeling great and keeping my weight off still. My vegetarian lifestyle is going pretty good, nothing like feeling healthy. Most people think that just because they are slim they are healthy. I want to let you know that this is NOT true. Weight does not determine your health!!!!!!! You have to be eating healthy, getting rid of processed foods and taking multi-vitamins  to make up for what may be missing in foods. Cleansing your body with a cleansing system (not necessarily the Master Cleanse) also does much wonders to the body. Working out also helps a lot, so lets stop being couch potatoes and lets learn how to be a bit more active.


Here is my final results with the Master Cleanse diet:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!