7 months post!!!! Focused on going All the way!

Cant begin to express how happy I am with this transition. Love how much my hair has grown since I did my mini chop on July 12. I really must thank Hairfinity for a lot of my hair progress. The thickness and gaining length like crazy is amazing to me.

Keep in mind that I snipped here and there a couple of times after I did my mini chop only because I wanted to inspire myself to go for the BC. No luck yet. I must wait it out some more. WOW. I still remember that I could not go beyond 8 weeks without relaxing my hair- to now be at 7 months is so amazing to me. Some of you ladies that are like 10 thousand months post (lil jokie joke) are probably like "7 months? Big deal"- but honestly to me it really is. I am so happy and needed to document it on my blog!!!!

Here I am the day of my mini chop back in July:

Here I am today: 9-14-11 (7months post)
I gotta keep this up! I thank anyone that has inspired me on this journey. Mainly my big sister Liz- who has been my main inspiration since I was a child besides my mother.

Oh, the excitement that I am feeling right now. I am sooo in love with my hair. I take care of it all the time.I cant believe how careless I used to be with my hair before being on this hair journey. I am so happy I decided to step it up and do all the research that I needed to do to keep my hair beautiful and healthy!!

I cant stress how happy and satisfied I am as a consumer of Hairfinity supplements. Those pills are heaven sent. I have never experienced any side effects or break outs from these supplements. I thank the lord. My crazy behind would probably still take them anyway. Note: some people do break out from the supplement due to the fact they are allergic to biotin. 

I am realistically thinking that I may go another 7-8 months before I finally big chop! I cant wait. Will keep an update on my progress........

God bless








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!