My favorite hair products! (VIDEO)



These are all my favorite products- My hair cant do without them. These have been the products that I have been using since my hair journey- and some even before being on a hair journey! These are MY personal likings. I always recommend people to try things out for themselves and see how it will work for them--- Always keep in mind that what may work for someone does not necessarily mean that it will do the same for you. I am very happy to have shared my stash with you all..........Hopefully when I am fully natural my natural hair does not reject any of these products. I highly doubt it since they are doing wonders for my new growth.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!