Length check #1

Im loving loving loving my hair journey. I pray that the lord continues to bless my hair and keep it away from harms way (like the lady that made my hair fall out a yr ago---eeek).

Im very content with my results and hair techniques that I use for my hair. I am still 9 months post relaxer and 9 months completely HEAT FREE (I believe this has helped my hair tremendously- that, hairfinity, and my hair care regimen).

Only 1 week and 3 days after my big chop I decided to do my first official length check!!

Here it is:
All I can say is, "WHOOO!!! The power of shrinkage baby" Oh my!

Anyway, Im very thankful that everything is going smooth so far. I believe that GOD has a lot to do with all of my life's success (including my hair)---- So I will continue to place all of me in his hands for more guidance! I love him and Im also loving my hair :)
  
Note: click on the picture to view actual size and written details!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!