My perfect twist out (so far)


I am still on my 3 months protective style challenge! But after 5 days of having twists in my hair I got bored :/ *Whomp-Whomp* I should've known this since I love to switch up my hairstyles. I was hoping to make my twists last for as long as possible (maybe 2 weeks or so). My twists were looking very silky, shinny, and felt really soft- but my anxiety kicked in and I could not stand one more day with them installed. 

My plans are to twist my hair Sundays, rock them for 5 days, and enjoy my loose hair for 2 days (twist out style/low manipulation style). So, in this challenge I will rock loose hair for 2 days in 1 week and still laying off my wash and go's. Will update if I add any other changes to my challenge :)



Products used:
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque (for twisting)
Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie (every other day to refresh my twists after spritzing my ends with a water for added moisture and shine)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!