Look at what I found

I'm not sure how many of you have a secret box....
Well, I do. And in it I have memories for days. Pictures, letters, cards, certificates, etc.

Today I decided to snoop a little just so I can relive a few of my wonderful memories and I found this drawing that I drew back when I was in JHS. Lol
It was not traced, in case you are wondering. I remember how much my mother used to love this drawing and would brag to her friends about how artistic I was. Which at the time I did not agree. I used to draw out of being bored. It was my little escape. For years this drawing was on my bedroom door. I'm thankful and I do acknowledge my sister's support because they never complained nor did they ever feel out of the loop because I was the only one that would always express myself through drawing, singing, or writing. They just let me be! Today I am not much of a fan of drawing as I used to be but when something is in you, there is no way it could ever escape. So, I'm pretty sure its still there. Which in fact it is cause I always sketch out fashion designs. So many memories in just one single drawing. Amazing. I did enhance it a bit with photoshop because the paper is a bit torn and yellow (which you can detect even in this pic). But I love it. I was so young always into something creative. Never wasted time- No boys, no BS. Just me being me and enjoying myself on my spare time. Just had to share this with you all (my family and friends)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!