6 ways to style your braid out!

A few days a go I did my second braid out on my short hair and decided to play a bit with some styling. I love trying new things and I came up with 6 different braid out styles. Loving each style. The video will be posted up soon on my YouTube channel and linked here.

If I have not stressed enough how much I love my new cut, I am IN LOVE! And knowing that I can still style my hair in so many ways makes me all the more excited :) This experience has been truly amazing so far and the more curls I see pop out of my scalp with every wash, the more excited and anxious I become to be fully natural!

Here is one of my braid out styles:















Loving it!!!! Stay tuned for the remaining 6 styles. Video coming soon.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Silicone Free Conditioners (for Curly Girl Method)

Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Wash and Go!

My Perfect Wash and Go!